dinsdag 14 februari 2012

Valentine's note




About a week ago, I was reminded by a colleague, a friend about being friends and being colleagues. I guess my friend sees as a difference between these two terms. Well, to me that's just a matter of defining terms. Please don't get me wrong but I’d rather not to give any kind of terms for my relation with fellow human being especially the ones I work with and see almost every day.

Whether you like it or not, whether you realize it or not, a good and healthy relationship both personal and professional, is based on love. I am not talking about love with red roses or lacy soft stuff and sweethearts.

Love has a more valueable meaning. Love connects people and unites all of us as a big family. Love is about tying a bond and sharing views and ideas with all people around us. And of course love grows beyond all borders especially cultural and religious borders.

Today on the Day of Love, we gather here to celebrate that kind of love with the people we meet almost every day: our colleagues slash friends. And I hope that you will feel the love not only today but also the rest of the year. 

Geen opmerkingen: