maandag 9 maart 2009

Thank you my friends .....


While I was sitting outside watching the rain falling today, I suddenly realized that a lot can happen in a year.Some things change.

Some don’t.
Some people change.
Some don’t.
Some people stay.
Some leave.
Some are still you friends.
Some are not anymore.

While I was reading through a blog about friendship, I came across this:"When the chips are down, that’s when you’ll see who your TRUE friends are".

I didn’t quite understand what the word chips meant so I had my own version:"When the curtains are down, that’s when you’ll see who your TRUE friends are".

Meaning:
  1. at the end of a show, good or bad one, you’ll see after who will stay… even when the lights have gone out….
  2. when you’ve gone into hiding, you’d know who will open the window to check up on you… or who will just wait til you’re ready to come out again.

When the times are tough, that’s when you’ll know who your true friends are. At least you’ll know what kind of friendship you have with them. There are people with whom you don’t share deep bonds although you see them every day. On the other hand, There are people with whom you share deep bonds although you see them once in a while. I know that I still have to be thankful for all of them because they are still friends.

1 opmerking:

d Dagboek van cedar zei

Vrijdad, 13 Juni'08

Hari ini Friday the 13th....pertama kali aku buka jou blog n baca my etc friends..ik zoek mijn naam..maar ik zie niet...ah, mag niet uit voor mij, want ik weet wel dat ik blijf (niet alleen mijn naam) in jouw hart.